Thursday 2 June 2011

Solitary Restaurant (Cliff Dr, Leura Falls/Katoomba) 28 May, 2011

Well, we went posh and exotic this week. Due to a weekend escape up in the Blue Mountains we all met at Solitary Restaurant for a very late brunch (heathens would call it lunch). Magnificent views, great service and good food.

Quiz Result: 11/15 (Credit)



Brad: Bit of a welcome homecoming for me. We were well attended and I liked the tablecloths. Not sure why there was so much pork on the menu. I chose the Bangalo Pork 'Tonnato' Style and wasn't really happy with it. Far too much fat on each wafer thin slice of pork. The parmesan overpowered the sage and other flavours. I want to rate it higher but I should give it a 3 golden egg rating. View and service is important but, ultimately we're here for the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment