Saturday 14 May 2011

Blackwattle Cafe (Glebe) 14th May, 2011

I was driving over the Anzac Bridge when I spotted this place and thought wow - what a place for Brunch - and to my delight after driving around for a while at the end of Glebe Pt Road I found it. 

The original Blackwattle Cafe where I spent a number of Saturday mornings when I was a uni student was in an artists wharehouse that is now a modern block of apartments. So to find this spot was exciting. And whilst it is the name only that is the new Blackwattle Cafe it is a treat. 

The house has a wonderful outlook across the harbour to the Anzac Bridge - dog friendly, child friendly and a great menu for Breakfast and Lunch.  It is extremely popular is if you are planning brekkie - arrive early - we had a wait but it wasn't long and the view is beautiful.





















No comments:

Post a Comment