Saturday 2 July 2011

Jackie's Cafe (Glenmore Road, Paddington) 2nd July 2011

Bonjour mon amis!

Must be the hint of Bastille Day approaching, but we headed off to the chi chi sweetie darling oh so absolutely fabulous world of Jackies in the respectable end of Paddington. And, you know, it was actually very nice indeed.

Great service from the beautiful wait staff, interesting menu and plenty of people watching. Sal was a clear local and Brad tried his best but Andrew, well, hard to tell if Ethiopian is chic or not this year. Either way, he carried it off with confident aplomb as always.

Quiz: A disappointing 11.5/15. We  rushed the final answers but will not do so again.

Ratings:

BRAD: Yeah, I'm happy here. 4 Golden Eggs

SAL: Me too. I like this place.

ANDREW: Hold that thought. I've just got to go and top up my parking money. I have been known to receive parking fines on this oxford st strip..

No comments:

Post a Comment